Lost Your Google Analytics account
As soon as we take over management of a website, we should know how much website traffic they are getting. So these are the two common steps.
No Google Analytics Account Details
If you don’t have the details to login to Google Analytics. Perhaps your previous web developer did it all and they have the Google Analytics account. These are the steps to reclaim a Google Analytics account:
- Find out your Google Analytics ID (You can find this by looking at your page source code, it will look like UA-xxxxxxxx-x)
- Sign into, or sign up for, Google Adwords
- Head to the Google Adwords Help center, you’ll see a ‘Contact Us’ button – click this
- Choose the ‘Email’ option
- Choose ‘Google Analytics’ in the next screen
- Then Choose ‘Analytics Administrator has left’
- Fill in the form and wait for someone to contact you
Share Your Google Analytics Account
Then the last part is explained in this short video, how to share you Google Analytics account with your web developer.
FREE e-learning DIGITAL STRATEGY SESSION
As the speed of technology change increases, so does the array of new learning technology that can empower people to engage, learn and grow.
Therefore book a FREE online meeting to deal with any questions you may have and look at the best digital learning strategy for your goals.
Click here to book a specific calendar time or enter your details below for a FREE online strategy session.